on 10 July 2012
The initial email made me feel I was a criminal out to con the production company through not signing correctly on receipt. Understand where they are coming from but they could have worded it a bit friendlier.

Received with the worst written setting up instructions booklet, completely inadequate. Be warned. The wood instructions were interesting and probabaly useful for some people out there that have no clue about natural materials.

The very first step of placing the horizontal post in the green metal connectors was a disaster as one of the metal connectors turned out to be bent. When I had checked the unopened box I looked in the box but simply couldnt have seen the bend. All seemed safely packed in plastic bags and snug in the box, so no idea how that happened. Needed to take hammer to bend it back again so now I've got some scratches on the paint of that connector but hey-ho.

There were some pre drilled holes in the posts but they were in the complete wrong place. Luckily my friend and I decided they were in the wrong place and do our own thing so now the swing is reasonably steady. Other holes for the bolts to secure the rings were correctly placed, phew.

After starting using the swing, within 5 minutes the first bit of plastic fell off from one of the ringclips but I think it is to stop the rope wearing too quickly.

The wood seems not bad quality. The seat is surprisingly comfy but looks cheap so do the cable ropes. Not sure how durable the swing is, time will tell.

After initially getting a scare with the plastic flying off my sons are having fun on the swings and because there are 2 same seats there is no fighting!
Overall a 5.5 out of 10 rating. I was most upset with the bad instructions. For £130 (Including delivery) I had expected more attention to detail.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again