Price:£24.95+ £3.50 shipping

on 6 July 2014
My grandson loved this, he immediately took the canister off to pretend fill the mower and could easily pull the starter. He is 14 months; he just needs a bit if help pushing it straight and turning round as not totally confident on his feet yet. Very well made product and would definitely recommend it.
on 5 July 2013
My 21 month old Grandson loves his little mower, he helps Papa in the garden every day and when it rains he mows the carpet in the living room! Really sturdy construction and fab 'mower' noises. Good value for money.
on 16 August 2012
My grandson, age two really likes this mower. So much so that it hasn't been allowed outside yet. Has difficulty keeping his four year old brother off it.
A simple, durable toy, very attractive and reaslistic in appearance. Good effort Little Tikes!
on 6 June 2014
3.5 yr old son begged for a lawnmower because his friend has one, this seemed good value and he's perfectly happy with it, reckon it would have more longevity if he had it from 18 months though, he's already a bit tall for it really. Nothing at all wrong with the product though.
on 7 August 2013
Bought this for our son's 2nd birthday and it's a hit. He was a bit unsure of the noise when you pull the cord at first, but has got past that. Our carpet has been mown on and off all day. Must use a lot of petrol though as he refills it very often :). Easy to clip together but our son won't be able to unclip it as the handle slots in securely. Well made, and very reasonable for the price, I've seen a lot of flimsy mowers where the handle would come off. He's been after a mower for a while and I'm glad we choose this one, relying on the little tikes brand to produce a good product.
on 22 November 2012
I looked at all the other toy lawn mowers on the market and this one was far superior. It's sturdy, makes great noises and my 2 year old grand son loves it. It's great value for money and will last, unlike some of the cheaper alternatives. I thoroughly recommend it!
on 21 April 2012
My grandson now really feels he mows the garden along with his Dad and Poppa!!! It has real sounds, a pull start and the 'beads' in the middle entertain him. Most uitable for 2-4 yeard olds and worth the little extra money.
This is a great toy for the garden.

It is the perfect size for our three year old and she enjoys following her daddy around with it whilst he pushes the real lawn mower around. Looks really cute watching the two of them solemnly marching up and down the garden.

There are a few things that make this extra good, the first being it requires no batteries. Bonus, it doesn't turn into one of those toys you constantly have to put new batteries in. My little girl loves the fact that she can fill it up with 'petrol' and that there is a cord to pull to start just like daddy does on the real mower.

Lots of fun to be had with this toy.

Recommended.
on 10 July 2012
Got this for my grandsons 4th birthday. He was so pleased that he wanted to start mowing the lawn all the way from the living room through the house and right outside. It is well made and has a good noise maker on it. Great educational toy.
on 4 March 2014
This is a good quality toy, a perfect gift for my 3 year old who is obsessed with lawn mowers, vacuum cleaners etc etc.
It such a nice change to have a toy that is engaging and hard wearing without batteries, but I have to say it is VERY noisy!