Price:£30.94+ Free shipping

I've seen a few car carrier toys and some look a bit flimsy, or a bit small for tiny hands - but this Little Tikes model is lovely and chunky. It's a surprisingly large toy and my little boy love sitting on it and pushing himself along. This isn't designed to be a ride-on but he's only 18 months old and it's a very strong toy.

The manufacturers description says this is designed for children aged 2 years and upwards, and although my son isn't that old yet he still enjoys playing with it and it's great to know that as he gets older the play value will increase. This is a durable toy which will last for years, the lorry itself moves very smoothly and the plastic doesn't flex under pressure. The cars too are very tough and fit inside the transporter perfectly. They are easily removed and 'driven' back in.

In a nutshell: A great looking toy which impresses with its strength, too many toys don't survive the rigours of daily play but this is a toy which will eventually go in the loft for the grand-kids to play with!
on 30 October 2009
Excellent durable toy for any boy 2 & over; used daily the first toy out of the toy box!
Suitable for house or garden.
on 5 August 2013
Bought this for my son's first birthday. He is always on the move since he crawls and climbs on everything so very rarely will stop to play with toys. However since we bought him the car transporter he will now sit and play with the cars and loading them in and out. We bough this along with the Little Tikes Pirate ride along and they are both getting lots of play. Our nearly 4 year old girl loves it too
on 19 February 2010
I purchased this toy for my son (2.6) for Christmas.

It has been played with every day, inside outside and has proven to be very durable.

Out of the various bits and pieces he received for Christmas this has by far been the most successful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone else with a young boisterous son!
on 19 January 2010
This toy was purchased for our two year old grandson. The toy is very strong and well made. Our grandson loves it.
on 25 September 2010
Good chunky first toy cars for my son. He's not so interested in the car carrier at the mo but think it's because it's a little big for him - he's 13 months. Nice smooth edges and no sharp bits to catch fingers on
on 25 October 2010
I bought this toy for my grandson and it is great. He is nearly 2 and he loves it. its very strong and durable.
on 22 January 2016
Well, our 3 year old daughter loves, LOVES cars. She watches Tayo as much as she can get away with, and one of the characters on that is called Carrie, a transporter and two crazy sports cars, Shine (yellow) and Speedy (red). She had been gifted a Barbie car that was really flimsy plastic and didn't stand up to rough 3 year old play and she was devastated when it broke (we weren't!) She was delighted when my husband found this on Amazon. It's exactly what she loves. First, it's HUGE! And since one of the things she loves doing is sitting on it pushing it along with her feet, this is a good thing. I have no idea if it's been designed to be used like that, but it's standing up to quite a lot of abuse without any damage. It is very sturdy. Also, she loves that the two cars are like the sports cars from Tayo. There have been many, many games where they've crashed and needed a "rescue team" in the form of the transporter to take them back to the garage for mending. The night it arrived she spent hours (I'm not joking!) playing with it and even wanted to take it to bed. Her brother who is a chunky 10 month old is enjoying eating the cars when he gets a chance, though that doesn't happen very often.This has more than made up for the broken Barbie car.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 November 2013
I purchased this for my son for his 3rd birthday. It's fantastic! He even sits on it. Very strong and great both in and outdoors. I've always liked little tikes products. This is one of the best. You won't be disappointed!
on 25 October 2013
Bought this car for my 2 year old grandson. He absolutely loves it and so does his 5 year old brother.. They both tend to ride on top of it too. This is a very strong toy and would highly recommend it.