on 1 June 2008
I got this book as I had been given some other books in the series and I wanted to cook something a bit different when entertaining people at home. I managed to find a website which sold couscousiers (special steamers for cous cous) and have gone down a treat when people come around. The instructions are simple and food is fantastic - the subtle flavours seem to agree with everyone. The Morrocan mint tea is a refreshing way to end the meal, especially when served in a morrocan tea pot with the beautiful tea glasses.
on 12 December 2008
I was given this book after a holiday in Morocco and it has become one of my favourites. The recipes are good enough for dinner parties but straightforward enough for a routine supper. Brilliant photographs of the dishes and culture. We had the Chicken with Apricots and Honey again last night - terrific! I recommend this book to everyone.
on 29 November 2009
Having never been to morocco but wanted to get into making the food I purchased this book. I have tried several of the receipes and have been impressed with the results. Nice pictures so you can see what it is supposed to look like.
on 17 March 2009
Lovely book. Easy to do recipes. Inspiring pictures. And the majority of the ingredients can be easily found in your local supermarket.
on 31 May 2011
Really found the book useful as a it is a great introduction to Moroccan Cooking! I found the recipees well thought out and easy to follow. Only minor criticism is that the book is rather heavy and a little hard to balance when cooking!
on 13 June 2015