- Hardcover: 48 pages
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd (1 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409533727
- ISBN-13: 978-1409533726
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 73,759 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Little Red Riding Hood (First Reading Level 4) Hardcover – 1 Nov 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
And a wolf that doesn't eat its vegetables?
This is a light-hearted and very easy to read book that keeps closer to the older versions of the Red Riding Hood story (the ones that include rocks in tummies). The pictures are very good, and it is reminiscent of the simple flowing logic that you find in The Gruffalo. It is a short book, but it is still a good bed-time read. The tense and style are very appropriate for the story.
Older readers will notice that the wily wolf has alternative motives, and they will link the rules in the background to the final outcomes of the story.
I would definitely recommend this book for anyone over three. Younger, if they like pictures.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book for my 4 year old who is learning it at school at the moment. Easy to read with good pictures tooPublished 23 months ago by Mrs S D Dillon