Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
I have found that the hotties can if not kept in the pocket or glove lose their heat and giving them a shake allows them to fire up. But when they are left in either of those two places they can become quite hot so if it were me I wouldn't leave a child unattended with them. Why not just buy a couple (two in a pack) from Millets rather than a whole box, then try them for yourself. Sorry back to the question not unattended under five, seven may be ok with direction beforehand.
11 Sep 2014 by mrs.normal
votes
I don't think so. They last for a really long time and I have managed to keep mine going longer than they say by re-shaking them.
9 Nov 2014 by S. Hickman
votes
2 days ago by Mr. D. van Belzen
votes
tried that, they felt rather uncomfortable, but yes they still stay hot
10 Dec 2014 by bucks
votes
No, when you start with one it's cold, give it a shake and it starts to get warm, but it needs to be in a pocket or glove to get warmer and stay warm, you can hold it for a while in your bare hand but it will fade, and always give it a shake to activate it, to keep it warming up. I think I should be on commission with all the answers given, you can buy just two from a camping shop to try, but I have bought boxes as they were cheaper and nice to have them in the house so as not to run out. They last for hours and hours if you keep them as I have said.
26 Nov 2014 by mrs.normal
votes
my pack contained hand warmers only
1 Jan 2014 by Maurice Filer
votes
I bought a big box of these some time ago. However they were pretty useless and I threw them away. I think i probably had them for a couple of years,
17 Dec 2014 by Mr. R. A. Somers
votes
I have never kept them for battery warming, if you have not had them before, i have found that they can be extra hot (but only if kept in a pocket and shaken regularly) and if taken out in the hand (no glove) they soon go cold but can be revived not immediately though. So armed with all that you may be able to make an informed decision, why not buy a pack of two from millets rather than a whole box full to try. I do recommed them for us cold handed people who play sports outside in the winter.
15 Aug 2014 by mrs.normal
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers