on 17 June 2011
Bought as a present for my mum. Looked really nice on the Internet - just what I was looking for - but when it arrived I was very, very disappointed with the quality. Again, from the outside it looked nice, but the draws were on very basic and badly matched the sliders. Their alignment was so bad, when you pulled a draw out it fell off one side and wouldn't go back in without having to line it up again...which wasn't easy. I decided it would drive my mum mad having to do that every time so decided not to give it to here and to return it. I certainly wouldn't recommend this product and wouldn't thinking of buying any other like it in the range...
on 31 July 2009
This jewellery box was just the size I wanted, but unfortunately it was damaged at the corner when it arrived. Also when you open the bottom drawer the other two drawers come out as well,even though they are not meant too. Received a prompt refund from seller when it was returned.
on 14 January 2012
The picture shown was deceptive. The product was not at all like the picture. The box is bulky, badly made and the drawers kept slipping out at the slightest movement. The inlay is not at all attractive, although it looked attractive in the picture. Hardly the Christmas present one would give a granddaughter. I would have liked to know the exact size of the product and to have seen close-ups of the lid and sides. Other purchasers' reviews of the product would have been useful.
on 18 August 2011
I received this jewellery box today and certainly from my experience of ordering and receiving the item I can whole heartedly say I was utterly delighted with it- It's a really great size and takes lots of stuff- the interior is very nice and very well made,the drawers move well. The exterior is beautiful and as for packing- I don't think i've seen an item so well wrapped- It comes with polystyrene corner protectors , in a box which is in another heavier duty box so for me it arrived in faultless condition. I'm well pleased!
on 3 September 2013
Very nice, solid wood piece- slightly larger than I expected, which was a definite plus. Smooth action on well fitting lid, drawers fit well and slide out smoothly, generous spaces for rings etc and a very well designed chain and bracelet hanging bar which isn't too obvious in the promo shots. Yes, very pleased but more importantly, so was the lady who got it!
on 8 February 2013
I thought it was too big at first but i love it now. It fits everything in and it looks great.
on 8 February 2015
It was great, shame that Amazon doesn't pay it's fair share of UK tax!
on 14 June 2015