Keep your digital files in one place, and share them from any computer on your network. Four built-in 10/100 Ethernet ports make it easy to connect additional wired computers, storage, printers, and other wired devices to your network. Advanced wireless security and SPI firewall protection helps safeguard your home network and computers from most Internet attacks.
(see larger image)
Enjoy fast wireless connectivity for your home or office. The Dual-band Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Gigabit Router has a built-in high-speed ADSL2+ Modem for a fast, 'Always On' connection to the Internet. There are four built-in Gigabit ports supply high-speed connections to your wired devices.
- Fast wireless connectivity in your home or office
- Sharing Internet access, surfing the web, emailing and printing wirelesslyy
- Streaming multimedia and gaming
- Connecting multiple devices
- Built-in ADSL2+ Modem for a fast 'Always On' connection to the Internet
- Selectable Dual-Band to maximize throughput and help avoid network interference
- Reliable coverage with MIMO antenna technology
- Four built-in Gigabit ports supply high-speed connections to wired devices
Built-in DSL Modem
Built in high-speed ADSL2+ Modem for a fast, 'Always on' connection to the internet.
Reliable Wireless Coverage
Experience coverage you can count on. Wireless-N's Multiple in, Multiple Out MIMO technology actually uses the signal reflections that confuse ordinary wireless technologies to boost range and reduce dead spots.
Advanced wireless security and SPI firewall protection designed to help safeguard your home network and computers from most Internet attacks.
UPnP Media Server
Built-In Media Server streams music, video, and photos to any UPnP-compatible media adapter.
The power of Dual-Band
Double your network bandwidth with Dual-Band N (2.4 and 5GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput ideal for HD media streaming, file transfers and wireless gaming.
Quick to install
Cisco Connect helps you set up your wireless network in a few easy steps on a Windows or Mac computer.
Easy to manage
Cisco Connect works with Mac and Windows computers and helps you customize settings or quickly add new devices to your network. Cisco Connect enables you to:
- Create a separate, password protected network for guests
- Limit access time and access to certain websites with parental controls
- Access advanced network settings easily
- Measure your connection speed with the Broadband Speed Meter
- Perform regular automated update checks for firmware and software with the option to install
|Bands:||2.4 or 5 GHz|
|Transmit/Receive:||2 x 2|
|Ethernet Ports x Speed:||4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports|
|Software Setup:|| |
Cisco Connect CD InstallSetup guest access
-Manage parental controls
-Advanced network settings
|Support:||24/7 Award winning Online Support Resources, 90 days complimentary assisted support|
|Warranty:||2 year hardware limited warranty|
|OS Compatibility:||Windows, Mac|
Minimum System Requirements
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6, Safari 3, or Firefox 2 or higher for optional browser-based configuration
- CD or CD/ DVD Drive
- Network Magic Base and Setup Wizard Software Require Up-to-Date Windows XP, Vista, or Vista 64-Bit Edition
- Setup Wizard also Runs under Mac OS x 10.4 or Higher
- Dual-Band Wireless-N ADSL2+ Modem Gigabit Router
- Setup Software and User Guide on CD-ROM
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Phone Cable
- Power Adapter
Package Dimensions202 x 34 x 160 mm
*Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance can vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, range and coverage. Performance depends on many factors, conditions and variables, including distance from the access point, volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, operating system used, mix of wireless products used, interference and other adverse conditions.