on 23 February 2013
not as padded as i would of liked. could of done with being twice as thick. cover good though. norm.
on 7 February 2013
Firstly, the bed cover is good quality and for the price would appear excellent value.

However, the filling of the bed is much thinner than the product photograph portrays. Instead of the plump and well filled dog bed displayed the bed simply contains a sheet of material approx. 5cm thick uncompressed. Unfortunately the material is a similar consistency as cotton wool and compresses to virtually nothing. This might be fine if you are planning on locating the bed on carpet but is not much use for a reasonably heavy dog (32Kg) on hardwood floors.

I did contact the seller and they advised that this is the correct filling. Whilst I could have returned the item, they insisted I would have to pay the postage so making it pointless since the postage would probably be 60% of the purchase price.
review image review image
on 31 December 2013
I have one very happy doggie, loved his christmas present, very plumb and comfy looking, from the snoring caming from that direction i think it safe to say it has gone down well
on 20 March 2013
I received the pet bed in a very small package, when I opened it up I was very surprised just how flat it was.
My dog is my life and at 12 y.o.a I thought I was buying him some comfort in his old age, In fact my carpet is thicker.
However my wife has made it thicker, so he will finally get the comfort he so deserves.
on 25 March 2013
Bought this to replace an older bed. Very disappointed when it arrived. Very thin indeed with virtually no filling inside. It looks nothing like the plumped-up bed in the illustration, and is very misleading in my view. You only get what you pay for I suppose.
on 5 October 2013
There is a good balance between price and quality, my dog was very happy the first time she could lie on it :-) but I don't thing it's warm enough for the winter as it's quite flat.

But I repeat for the price it costs it's a very good product.
on 27 December 2012
very large dog pillow much bigger than i thought as my dog is small she has plenty of room for her toys too
on 3 May 2014
Just arrived today and yes the picture is misleading as much thinner than expected, however still quite padded. For the price what can you expect. Brilliant service. Ordered 3pm yesterday, delivered 10 am today. Can't wait for my little pooch to try it out. May well order another for another room. Well done
on 21 November 2013
Having read the reviews some good & some not so good I decided to go ahead & order it, really an absolute waste of money the inside was so thin I ended up putting extra filling but within a couple of days just binned it & bought a single duvet for £6.
on 17 November 2015
Lovely thick comfortable bed for my Westie. As soon as it was out of the packaging, he was soon fast asleep on it. Large bed for little legs but he loves stretching out with plenty of room to wriggle. Great removable cover and washes easily.