on 25 January 2013
i purchased this bed 4 my big labrador, iv found that sometimes what sellers call large really isnt so i bought extra large well it would fit 2 labradors easily, or a great dane or saint bernard easily, its far bigger than it looks in the pic. it isnt one bit thin either as i thought it might be for the price, it is really thick and soft, both my dogs have tried 2 make claims on it but have decided 2 share (with the occasional growl!!) i cant get over what a bargain i got as when i looked in pet shops 2 get a large dog bed they were looking a fortune £50 plus. i would recomend this product 100% great for any large breed dogs and its actually a nice shade of brown as for its size i think if it was bright it would stand out to much in a room, plus it hides muddy paw prints. so dont hesitate buy this bed!!!
on 11 April 2013
I got this bed for my retired greyhound, she loves it!! It was bigger than i thought and comfy for her. Thinking of getting another one for other room :) all in all i am very happy with this product and its a bargain at the price!
on 4 April 2013
Ordered 2 beds on Easter Monday expecting delivery 5 - 7 days, Wednesday morning 9am the beds arrived, well wrapped and lovely and big excellent delivery time. I folded one in half for my elderly Border collie who normally prefers the floor and he loves it. The young American bulldog has her's flat in the boot of the car and can stretch out in comfort (the collie hates to travel). So we are all happy I will be ordering another one to put in bulldog's crate. Very happy to recommend to other dog owners.
on 23 April 2013
Great item just what I wanted. I would recommend it to pet owners.The cover is removable and can be washed.
on 31 May 2013
This is the ideal product for giant size dogs - the extra large is a good size. Has appropriate support where your pet needs to relieve pressure spots but does not like the unsteadying nature or heat of a thick bed.
Highly recommended to Wolfhound owners.
Excellent service/prompt delivery - couldn't be better.
Well priced - very good value.
on 3 June 2013
After ordering the bed I read the reviews so was not holding my breath for delivery. No complaints at all came 2 days later and the dog..A very large mastiff loves it. 5 stars for purchase
on 29 June 2013
Very pleased with item, great value for money as a second bed for upstairs at home. Dog loves it and keeps her cool in the summer months. Would thoroughly recommend.
on 1 April 2013
Under no circumstances would i recommend purchasing ANYTHING from Linens Limited. I never received the product i paid for, i received something else, i was then told i'd receive neither my money back nor the correct product unless i shipped them back the product they sent me in error. After much arguing with someone who i now can only assume is a robot due to their complete lack of any human trait whatsoever, i sent their product back and still did not receive my product or my money. To cut a very long story short i eventually recouped the money for the item from Amazon, but have never recovered my postage - Linens Limited flatly refused which is incidentally illegal. They essentially stole my money. It seems i am FAR from the only one who has experienced this - i'd really advise you to read these reviews of the company - [...] and [...] before you purchase anything from them. They are a completely shady organisation. Don't be seduced by the low costs - they are really only out to get the better of you.
on 18 May 2013
A truly HUGE dogbed, much larger than I expected. Bought for our Japanese Akita and I could have fit 2 of her on it. excellent product especially at this price. There was a slight delay in delivery but I was contacted about this very promptly and bed arrived soon after. Would certainly recommend.
on 10 May 2013
Basic very large bed with nice cover design. Clearly it will not last as long as more expensive ones but it is more than adequate and I think at this price then it is very good value. My blood hound seems to like it too!

See one answered question