Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-17 of 17 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Oct 2010 10:37:11 BDT
A Customer says:
Interested parties around the globe anticipate this release as a limited w xtras and amazon.uk is slow to respond to the wishes of Arrow to post it as it sould be. I hope so because I have an order in here in good faith.

Posted on 26 Oct 2010 03:55:57 BDT
David H. says:
All preorders should be the limited edition, Almar at the cultlab forums (linked to Arrow) said that the special editions are due in February. Although I think they'll probably arrive sooner as the limited edition has had a lot of interest, especially as its region free.

Posted on 26 Oct 2010 04:57:41 BDT
Arrow also recently increased the limited run from 5,000 to 10,000 to accommodate the amount of pre-orders they've been seeing.

Posted on 28 Oct 2010 16:23:11 BDT
S. Johnson says:
To reply to Dave in Glasgow:

My order details have recently been changed to show the Limited Edition picture when you click on the order information.

I've emailed amazon to confirm that I will be receiving the LE version. I pre-ordered this title when it still said Special Edition but the rrp did say 29.99 so I assume they meant the LE, it just took amazon longer to get the proper details.

Hopefully there won't be any disappointment.

Posted on 28 Dec 2010 12:38:18 GMT
any idea of the content for the "special"? any better than this one?

Posted on 30 Dec 2010 15:19:14 GMT
Boing says:
I have received this item and I can confirm it is the Limited Edition with an "x of 10,000" certificate in the box.

Posted on 5 Jan 2011 10:10:40 GMT
CC says:
Anyone in the US gotten this yet? It's been a month and I'm starting to get worried. Due to weather and holidays, the estimated arrival date is later this week, but I almost always get shipments from the UK in only ten days or so. Shoulda been here already...

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2011 21:42:29 GMT
T. Gilmer says:
CC, I was about to ask the exact same thing. I ordered mine last month and I'm still waiting even though the estimated arrival date was today. I guess the holidays really slowed things down.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2011 22:28:35 GMT
Still waiting for mine. EST 5th January... I'm in Florida and haven't received it yet. I'm guessing the snow probably delayed it a bit. Would be nice if they were to update me on what is going on though

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jan 2011 18:22:58 GMT
Delivery inside the UK has been horrible over the last few weeks, I expect you are all suffering from this. It took them two weeks to send a package that would normally take 2 days. I hope it arrives soon for you, its a great set :)

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jan 2011 23:51:08 GMT
J. Sullivan says:
special edditon
the disks have the same content
standard case with
4 panel reversible sleeve containing original artwork
32 page comic Battle Royale
Collector's booklet by Tom Mes
Fold-out reversible poster of original artwork

Posted on 7 Jan 2011 19:41:50 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 8 Jan 2011 23:39:00 GMT]

Posted on 8 Jan 2011 23:39:47 GMT
Adam Arnold says:
Update: I received my copy today in the mail (Georgia, USA).

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jan 2011 22:54:52 GMT
T. Gilmer says:
Finally got mine here in Texas.

Posted on 13 Jan 2011 23:23:02 GMT
J. M. Ratkos says:
received my copy today and it was completely f***ed up due to poor packaging (shipping box looked like it was torn open by a pitbull :(
and now amazon.co.uk is out of stock so I can't get it replaced. very disappointed

Posted on 14 Jan 2011 00:13:48 GMT
It took until yesterday to arrive to me in Norh Carolina. But it was in fine shape. Damned good boxed set.

Posted on 15 Jan 2011 16:15:21 GMT
Y. Liber says:
Amazon usually pack it tight as should be. I'm waiting for mine to dispatch, although I've already seen BR package in my home town at a very expensive and unreasonable price.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  25 Oct 2010
Latest post:  15 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Battle Royale [FRENCH]
Battle Royale [FRENCH] (DVD)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (222)