Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 December 2014
I don't usually write reviews as music is such a personal choice, having said that though I felt I should encourage people to take a listen to this very moody and clever album. If you're familiar with Ry X you'll appreciate that this music is not only music but also art. Can't wait for the next from these guys!
on 30 December 2014
As a previous reviewer said, this is 'moody' but I'd go one step further and describe it as dark and slightly menacing electronica. Perfect for fans of The XX, James Blake and Darkstar, a simply stunning balance of deep bass and distorted vocals to give a very eerie feel.
on 4 January 2015
An incredible range of sounds on one amazing album. If your a fan of the mellower electronica similar to James Blake I'm confident you'll love this. Kind of makes you drift off into another world. Also a great album to test out your system!
on 16 December 2014
At last , an inventive, unusual and satisfying release. The recording demands repeated listenings to unpick the complexities over the initial first piledriver of bass. Super!!
on 22 July 2014
Such a fantastic album. Incredible amalgamation of many musical genres and extremely ear intriguing production. One of my favourite releases of the year +
on 30 April 2015
I love this music, specially on vinyl. Very special sounds and a particular voice. Feeling good!!!
on 8 December 2014
great electronic beats and kind of james black voices is my favorit direction
on 23 September 2014
Speedy service sound as album
on 15 July 2014
There is so much bass on this it made me feel a bit sick when I played it extremely loud in my car. If you like James Blake you will probably love this.