Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Barely Beige - 5g
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Soft matte finish, colour can be built in layers
- BUAV approved, vegan friendly and non-comedogenic
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Kaolin (CI77004), May Contain: Zinc Oxide (CI77497), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)
1. Tip a small amount of corrector into the lid of your jar, remember minerals go a long way 2. Using our Concealer brush pick up your corrector and tap off any excess powder 3. Apply in light layers to achieve your desired coverage 4. You may like to use our Flocked Sponge to apply corrector to the delicate under eye area or for heavier coverage 5. Mineral concealer can also be mixed in with foundation and applied with our Super Kabuki brush for a heavier coverage all over
Colour : Light, suitable for all undertones. Description : Mineral concealer provides a heavier coverage than our mineral foundation. Effortlessly concealing hard to cover blemishes, imperfections and dark circles, you'll be amazed at the staying power of such a soft delicate loose powder.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This concealer is perfect on my acne-prone skin; it gives excellent coverage while not feeling heavy at all and a little goes a very long way. Since using it my skin has cleared up a lot, I put this down to the fact that this concealer has a very short ingredients list; it isn't packed with fillers and binders like your average liquid concealer.
It also has more staying power than a liquid concealer. Once it's on, it's on until you take it off. I never have to reapply it, not even on super hot days, or days when I'm extremely active.
I wear this concealer under Lily Lolo's China Doll foundation and it blends perfectly. On their website, LL have a handy guide about picking a concealer to go with your foundation shade. I just hope they bring out some concealers to accompany the darker range of their foundation shades.
PROS- There are so many good aspects to this concealer! First of all, I was surprised at how well a powder concealer could actually conceal the mini volcanoes that inhabit my face. It goes on nicely, I tend to use a little brush to dab it in. And a little really does go a long way; I use it nearly everyday and I can see it lasting for months.
But the main positive to using this in combination with another lily lolo foundation is how much my skin has improved! I find myself applying less and less of this as my skin gradually clears- I've been waiting years to find a product that makes my skin happy!
I'm rating 4 stars instead of five because of the issue I'm having with the slightly dark patches, but don't be fooled, this is a product worth buying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant as it hides any imperfection and it lasts on your face all day: no matter how hot the weather is. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Flower
Really lovely concealer great coverage. Very economical to use. Terrific price. Will definitely buy again.Published 12 months ago by MimiB