on 18 February 2014
Love this a real eye catcher and so unusual ;) a beautiful piece of jewelery chain is real nice very different from other chains
on 20 February 2014
Brought this as a valentine present for my girlfriend and she absolutely loves it. Looks great on her. Great buy for price.
on 11 April 2015
Beautiful necklace for the price.
I'd have paid more for it than its price but obviously pleased I didn't!
It was bought as a gift for a wrk colleague and she loved as well as everyone else at wrk.
on 27 January 2015
I love this necklace. I brought it in remeberance of my dad who recently passed away. I have broken the chain and would love to replace. Plz tell how I can just get the chain. Great value for money.
on 16 August 2015
Disappointed that the chain was not the same as the photos. We received a plain silver chain, when we purchased the necklace as a gift based on the chain style. Also the gift box it came in was a very small cow print patterned one! Not fitting for the necklace at all. The necklace arrived wrapped in a piece of cling film, placed in the gift box. We had to open it up and place the necklace in the box nicely ourselves. It doesn't even come with the little note card as in the photos either.
Having bought a few jewellery items from Amazon over the years, we were disappointed. I'm going to have to purchase another chain and a better suited gift box!
At least everything is sterling silver..well, it's got the stamp on it to say it is..
review image
on 19 January 2016
I bought this as a present for a friend as she likes slightly different necklaces. She absolutely loved it and it sits at a really nice level on the neckline. For the price, this is a really great piece.
on 2 December 2015
Absoloutly stunning necklace came within days of ordering so very impressed.
Not rated 5 stars as the box wasnt as presented in the pictures.
It is a gift and im sure she will love it.
on 5 December 2015
absolutely love this necklace. bought it as a present but i might just keep it myself! great value for the money. really like the unusual chain. would highly recommend.
on 17 November 2015
It's not as nice as it looks in the picture, I was a little disappointed with it, glad it wasn't a Christmas present as I would've have been able too have given it.
on 29 May 2015
Lovely necklace, very different. Disappointed however that the box was not the same as advertised, just came in an ordinary plain box.