Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 July 2008
This is the first book I have read by Paul Coelho - what a great introduction. i read it in one evening, but it would be great for browsing as well - I want to send copies to my friends and family - it is really inspirational
on 21 April 2009
A lovely read. Perfect to dip into when you want some inspiration in life.
If you have enjoyed Paulo Coelho's novels and like me want to read a whole story in one go, this book gives you that option. How ever tight you are on time you can read a whole short story by the author.
on 16 April 2007
It was a very easy read. I found it a very good book for bedtime reading. Paulo Coelho's collection of inspirational stories helps you sleep with a serene feeling and a positive feeling for the day ahead.
on 28 February 2009
This book encourages you to keep going even if things are going wrong in your life and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

When you read the stories some a can make you feel sad but there are words of encouragement at the end to not to give up.
on 7 June 2009
If you're a fan of P.Coelho then this is a nice collection of thoughts and anecdotes. It doesn't seem to provide the same satisfaction as some of his novels; many of the entries are as short as one page. However the book holds some valuable thoughts from a great teacher none the less.
on 5 November 2008
A book of great wisdom, grace and humanity, written with poetic lucidity and simplicity. What more do you want?
on 4 October 2007
I find this book very inspiring. I'm sure it'll be one of those books that will give you strenght to carry on when you're feeling down/ experiencing some difficulties in life.

Planning to buy one for a friend of mine that is in depression right now! :)
on 28 February 2011
This book is one of the best books ever.. it should be available on prescription. A must read for everyone of all ages. In fact I would say that this book could be an all time favorite of mine I have told all of my friends about it.. the friends who told me that they had read the Alchemist and that is the best book ever I think this could be on par
on 17 November 2009
A really beautiful book, different from his others in that this is a collection of various stories, anecdotes and even a prayer or two rather than a story with a plot and characters, but truly lovely all the same.
on 8 May 2010
I really enjoyed these short stories of thoughts and reflections. It is a book in which you can go back to again and again. I can highly recommend reading it.