Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
Hi misty Assuming it's not more than the next floor up, the controller is not miles away at the other end of the house and your floor is not concrete it will be fine. If not return it.
24 Jan 2014 by notthedoctor
votes
You can control the socket kit inside the house using the supplied remote control. But the remote has the same limitations as any other remote control - you need to be in the same room pretty much. You need the wifi box and app if you're in another part of the house or away from home.
10 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I believe each socket can handle 3000w. Although I haven't put this load through it
22 Sep 2014 by AHB67
votes
You need the wifi adaptor which enables you to programme it as well
10 Aug 2014 by MR R.
votes
You need the WIFI box
26 days ago by A. R. Capon
votes
Height 104mm width 54mm depth 30mm
3 Jan 2014 by A. D. Hickman
votes
The plug in socket kit works via the remote control, in other words it's a manual operation. I don't know about the plug in lighting controller, but by definition I would presume you set the times via a dial or similar on the device enabling it to function automatically.
1 Dec 2013 by Dblebill
votes
Yes, although it would depend on the range, number of walls, distance (direct line) etc so I can't say if they will 100% work in your house, but I know a couple that use to turn off there gear downstairs, when up stairs (normal walls - not concrete)
12 days ago by Random Ginger Ninja
votes
This is because you are attempting to switch an inductive load. The ratings for these devices is typically for resistive loads, and the specs. are silent about the potential inductive loads... I would suggest JSJSLW830 http://www.amazon.co.uk/LightwaveRF-3000W-Inline-JSJS-LW830-White/dp/B00BSTCDY8 if you are already using LightwaveRF. The LightwaveRF inline relays are for curtains, gates and garage doors, so should be better suited to a brush motor load.
14 Oct 2014 by Paul
votes
Yes you can. Each socket can be paired with up to six devices (ie remotes) so there is no problem pairing all of your sockets with two remotes.
6 Jan 2014 by John
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers