From the Back Cover
Manage your images with Lightroom and get back to takingpictures
Image management can soak up huge amounts of a photographer′stime. Lightroom lets you effectively manage, edit, and presentlarge quantities of images, and this book teaches you the skillsthat make it work. The authors, both photographers and Lightroomexperts, walk you through Lightroom 5 step by step. Learn tostreamline image management tasks and get back to doing what youlove taking photographs.
- Index your photos with Lightroom catalogs
- Optimize every photo with powerful, easy image adjustments
- Design and order photo books
- Make your own professional prints
- Use the map to plot locations where your photos were taken
- Create a professional–looking slideshow
- Publish your photos to Facebook, burn them to a DVD, or exportthem for further editing in Photoshop
About the Author
Rob Sylvan is a photographer, trainer, and author who has been a Photoshop Lightroom Help Desk Specialist since 2007. Check his blog, www.lightroomers.com, for Lightroom tips, tutorials, and FAQs.
Nat Coalson is an instructor, author, and photographer whose work has been extensively exhibited and collected. He′s an Adobe Certified Expert in both Lightroom and Photoshop.