Format: Kindle EditionChange

on 6 March 2013
I didn't realise that what I had purchased was a short story and therefore was very disappointed when it ended so abruptly. It could have been a great long novel.
on 22 February 2013
I really enjoyed this - but I could not have read the synopsys, because it was just a taster and not a full novel. I was so disappointed!
on 7 April 2013
the story was good-the bit i had to read.v.short and read in less than ten mins. also it said the second one was free.ibrough it.but when isaw the price.i deleted it without reading it
on 20 March 2013
If people are going to write religious romance novels then they should have their own category so I can avoid them.
on 28 June 2013
started really well dropped off in the middle a fairly good ending. Good bedtime read or for relaxing after a hard day.
on 13 March 2014
Bit pathetic, had it read in 15 mins max. Glad it was free. Very short, light hearted . Ok I suppose.
on 8 May 2013
A lovely story combining frustration, kindness and joy within its few pages. A pleasant, refreshing tale about how to get to know your neighbour and what you discover about them. Rachel's outlook changes dramatically after her first unlikely meeting with Luke after they embark on a most unusual adventure together. Though this was a very short story, I found it a good afternoons read.
on 29 March 2013
When i downloaded this freebie i hadn't realised that this was a short story.
it was over far too quickly. I could have read more of this. what a disappointment in such a great possibility of a story being so short.

Well written and characters were believable.
i found once i started i couldn't put it down.
on 22 February 2014
I chose this rating as i enjoyed this book and was looking for something short to read and this was perfect. I liked the romance of this book as it is a genre that i read all the time, the characters were different to the normal type that i find. I would recommend this book to anyone who wanted short romance books.
on 5 February 2013
So enjoyed this story especially when things goes wrong and people are forced to do something different. So true and how we do judge people too quickly. It struck so many chords with me which why I enjoyed the story.