on 4 July 2014
The American entrepreneur Victor Kiam once said upon his purchase of a Remington shaver "I liked it so much - I bought the company". Well, I didn't buy the company of these watches, but, at the pricely sum of 1p, I did buy as many as I could, and I am now known affectionately as Del Boy in my local pub. All but one was in working order and the one that didn't work has a very nice strap on a previously disregarded Timex.

I will add that they were free delivery and arrived before the earliest estimated date from somewhere near the land of Godzilla.

Luvly jubbly.

Mange tout Amazon.
on 1 July 2014
Ordered when it was 1p with free delivery. Absolutely stunned to receive it in the post today. The watch is actually quite nice and I would have happily paid £15-£20 for it. Very nice face and even water resistant! Love it..
on 21 July 2014
Really lovely watch, but really do not like the Chinese writing (logo) on face, which was not specified or advised on product details or shown in the picture.
on 12 August 2014
rubbish strap fell off out of the box/ was bought as a present but am too embarrased to give it
on 12 September 2014
For the price I suppose this is a great buy. I am glad I bought it and will use it as an emergency standby - or if I know I'm going to be running the risk of possible damage to it. The only thing I would say is that the strap is pretty awful - especially in the way it fastens etc. However, for the price, what can one reasonably expect?
on 2 October 2014
Another watch for my son's collection, the two other buttons don't do anything and he replaced the strap as he thought it wasn't that good. I was glad he did because I wear it now because it has a nice big face and my eyes aren't that good these days. How they make it for this price I don't know, cheap as chips.
on 18 August 2014
I bought this one for one of my colleague. Its looks very expensive.
on 22 September 2015
It operates functionally as a watch. The other small dials are just cosmetic. The strap is OK and given the price it is not bad.
on 7 October 2014
Wore it for 2 weeks and it stopped working, even with new battery. Threw it away.
on 4 July 2014
thought this would be crap (since i only paid a penny) but the item is great!