Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.30 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.95 UK delivery
Light My Way Night Light
|Price:||£7.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.50 (25%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Provides a comforting glow at bedtime
- Portable and cord free
- Cool touch long life bulb
- Battery lasts up to 20 hours
- 20 minute timer automatically turns off light to conserve energy
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Lindam night light range provides a soft reassuring glow throughout the night, comforting little ones whilst providing peace of mind for parents. The fun portable Light My Way Night Light, is a fun night light owl which provides a comforting glow at bedtime. the light is portable and cord free and is cool to touch, using a long life LED bulb, the battery lasts up to 120 hours. Includes an easy to grasp handle, the 20 minute timer automatically turns off light to conserve energy. Uses 3 x AAA batteries which are included. Suitable for use from 24 months+
Battery installation guide:
1. Do not mix old and new batteries.
2. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium, lithium-ion) batteries.
3. Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
4. Insert batteries in the correct polarity position.
5. Do not short circuit battery terminals.
6. Remove batteries during long periods of non-use. Always remove exhausted batteries from product. Dispose batteries properly.
7. Use caution when opening battery compartment as some batteries may leak, explode or catch on fire.
8. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged.
9. Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
10. Insert three AAA/LR03 alkaline batteries into the battery compartment, starting with the middle battery. Follow the “+/-“ signs for proper installation.
1 x Light My Way Night Light
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Lightweight, very portable and easy
It stays on for 20 mins and then turns itself off which will be useful when he is bigger but at the moment is is very annoying.. It's like it can see what I'm doing and just as I'm carefully lowering him into his crib it'll switch off and leave us in complete darkness!! Also as I have to keep turning it back on after it has gone off, I end up counting how long I've been awake for..
But as a night light for a child it is lovely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kind of expensive for the price but it does do what it says. Didnt work though and the main light is now on, but i guess thats because of the monstersPublished 13 days ago by Ayladen
Amazing product. This is a proper night light! Enough to see what your doing during feeds at night and turns off automatically after twenty minutes. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amy Bon
My 8 year old loves this night light. I thought it might be a bit 'young' for him but he is delighted with it. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Alison S
As described but a little too bright for my liking but does the job. Self switch off save batteries tooPublished 25 days ago by Yasmin A.
Batteries run out really quickly. Wish there was a button for it to be on permanently as the light is so soft. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Emma C. Keating
Bought as stocking fillers for my children (2.5 and 4) to help with night time toilet trips. So far my 4 year old would still rather come and wake us up and ask her to take her ;),... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mandicat2005
Bought these for our then 3 year old twins. Perfect for them if they need toilet in night or just want some light in the roomPublished 1 month ago by Mrs Emma Hare
Very cute but as others have said the button on the bottom is nearly impossible to switch on in a dim room let alone a child looking for it in the middle of the night it's not... Read morePublished 1 month ago by MRS R BATES