Would you like to give feedback on images?
Chlorine Dioxide Droplets are a safe and effective method of disinfecting water. They kill bacteria viruses and cysts in water including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. The droplets have a quick reaction time and leave much less residual taste than ordinary chlorine. Treat up to 60 litres of water. Once water has been purified it should be kept in a sealed container. This container should either be kept in the dark or should be designed so that it does not allow light in e.g. a metal water bottle. If these steps are followed the water should be safe to drink for 2 3 days.
HOW TO APPLY: