- Hardcover: 156 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (5 Dec. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137285923
- ISBN-13: 978-1137285928
- Product Dimensions: 16.1 x 2.3 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 384,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Lifestyle Brands: A Guide to Aspirational Marketing Hardcover – 5 Dec 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
First book to provide a consistent and dynamic approach to lifestyle brands with up to date cases and examples
About the Author
ANTONIO MARAZZA is General Manager at Landor Milan. At Landor, the world's pre-eminent brand consulting firm, he has headed important projects for numerous major international brands in the areas of brand positioning, brand architecture, naming, brand identity, brand experience and the alignment of business culture to brand values and philosophy.
STEFANIA SAVIOLO is Professor of Management in Fashion, Luxury and Creative industries at Bocconi University and SDA Bocconi School of Management. At Bocconi, she founded and is Director of the International Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management (MAFED). She acts as a management consultant for leading fashion, luxury and lifestyle companies in the areas of brand management and creative processes. She has also published numerous books and articles on these subjects in Italy and internationally.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Purchasing & Supply
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Purchasing & Procurement
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Public Relations