on 14 December 2013
I realised about 5 days before my test that I was studing from the wrong book. 2nd edition instead of the October 3rd edition. I bought this on friday was delivered day after with Amazon prime. Thanks Prime. I read the material online and did lots of practice questions from this guide come wednesday I passed my test. It was really good had easy and hard questions and was delivered quickly and well wrap. Study hard guys but if you want to know the type of questions that may be in the test this is a plus.
on 14 November 2013
The issue isn't directly with the book. The issue of missing information, I suppose, is actually related to the training material. The information I am referring to is something that the newcomer would have to know if they wished to make the UK their home. For example, the council tax. Why? How much? Where? and so on. Also, emergency numbers, when to use the 111 and the 999 numbers and when they should not. What are MOTs and car taxes?

The book itself is brilliant and oh, so, helpful!
on 26 September 2013
Life in the UK Test: Practice Questions: Questions and Answers for the British Citizenship Test is an ultimate practice tool for those who want to take the test.
Practicing on the questions themselves can give you a great deal of information and when you go on to study, everything juat flashes back. This way of studying makes every aspect of the tested chapters stick to the mind.
Would recommend.
on 24 July 2013
It is perfect book to study . Good value for money .
The contents are exactly the same/ identical to
The TSO OFFICIAL BOOK.
Less than half the price too so why waste money.
on 19 February 2014
This little book includes the entirety of the pool of questions for the test - so nothing will be on the test that is not in this book.
on 11 October 2013
this book helped me in prepare to pass exam.I succesfull pass first time.So then if you want pass without trouble so buy it
on 15 January 2014
Very informative, and easy to understand . All the answers to the questions for test are in the book. Excellant purchase
on 10 March 2014
it is very helpful. easy to follow. nicely layed out. A very good book and a for a very good price. xx
on 16 February 2016