Format: Hardcover|Change

This is a very beautiful little book. As a complete fan of Paulo Coelho, this book is a treasure to me. It brings together some of the best quotations from his work, plus some previously unpublished quotations. There are also beautiful drawings by Anne Kristin Hagesaether, to complete the package.
However, despite my total love for this book, I am not sure what other people, who have only read maybe a couple of Coelho's novels, would get from it. Maybe some would be able to take the quotations for what they are, but I have the fear that some may expect things from this collection which it just cannot give. As with many of his novels, you have to bring soemthing to the readings of his words. Think about what the quotation is saying, how it relates to your life.
For me, this really is something I will treasure, I hope others do too.
on 22 February 2015
Paulo coelho is a genius! His thoughts are so unmissable that all you want to do is memorise them and learn from him. This book is a selection of quotes from his other books so it's a great way to find out which book of his you'd like to try next. A fab stepping stone!
on 14 October 2014
It is an updated version to what I already have, nicely printed and designed. I bought it as a gift for a friend who liked it very much. Quick delivery. Recommend.
on 10 June 2014
I find Paulo Coelho a very inspiring person and writer and have all of his books - this little book has lovely quotes from all the books - I really enjoy it.
on 10 August 2010
fab book - love the breadth of quotations from many of his novels. Great for inspiration!
on 28 May 2016
Very satisfied with every aspect of my order. Thank you. DB (:-))
on 13 February 2016
Bought as a gift for a friend - she was really pleased with it.
on 8 March 2016
Bought this as a gift and it was exactly what I wanted.
on 19 September 2014
you can go back again and again to re read the quotes
on 12 October 2015
Great to have in times of need