Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 March 2014
Peter skillen, has done it again A great book made me think about , highly recommend this book to all who suffer stinking thinking,
on 8 April 2014
just finished Peters book. what an inspirational book. he is amazing how he came through life after such a troubled past.
I feel stronger for reading it, Have waited a while for this, knew it was being published, and it is every bit as good as i knew it would be.
well done Peter Skillen. look forward to the next one. Your my hero xx
on 24 March 2014
Thank you Peter for this gem of a book. You have inspired me to make changes in my life starting right now.
on 24 April 2015
After reading this authors first book ( the twelve step warrior ) I then purchased this book wow I needed a little help to get my thought process on track and this book has helped me more than words could say ,..it is my bible , every time I need reminding that I can and I will make today a better day than yesterday I get it out again and again and read and there is also a page after every small help chapter that I can jot notes or feelings down , it's great to know that this author has been through real life's troubles but with help and understanding he managed to come back fighting and he achieved all of his dreams , brill book worth every penny and more .
on 15 April 2014
The poignancy of the words and the messages contained within the superbly titled, individual insights, made this an thought provoking read. The honest, well narrated, accounts portraying personal perceptions and ambitions, makes for an inspirational book, affirming that positive thinking is not enough, positive actions are required. (love that!!) I am looking forward to the next offering from Peter Skillen, an inspirational man.
on 14 April 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book. Lots of thoughts and anecdotes for life's important lessons. Without doubt there is something useful for everyone to take away. Stay focused, stay positive, be happy because life is indeed good if believe it and make it so :)
on 9 April 2014
So I read your new book in one night , I just couldnt put it down , a truely amazing and inspiring read , its a keeper and ill be reading over again, well done peter for just being you, cant wait to read more of your books x
on 25 April 2014
More positive vibes and good advice from Peter Skillen. It's a book to get you thinking and reflecting about your lot in life. If you aren't too chuffed with what you see, then here's some advice and support to get you going.
on 14 April 2014
Just sitting down to truly inspiring Read.....congratulations on another fantastic book Pete.

For anyone looking for more reading try Pete's other book The Twelve Step Warrior .
on 22 November 2014
Another inspiring read. Like many folks who came to martial arts later in life, demons have been faced . This and the last book, 12 step warrior are great tools to have in your locker.