1. In the Red Lightman goes to great lengths to prevent a man fueled by revenge from robbing a bank. In the process, Lightman sets to right a wrong by holding a guilty man accountable for his actions.
2. The Royal We Lightman defends a wrongly accused man from an increasingly hostile mob. In the process of exonerating him, Lightman uncovers a dark secret that helps a damaged mother and her daughter begin the healing process.
3. Dirty Loyal The Lightman Group is hired to examine police profiling techniques in the wake of an incident involving Wallowski (guest star Monique Curnen), and Internal Affairs attempts to leverage Lightman's relationship with Wallowski to get him to incriminate her.
4. Double Blind While vetting an art museum staff for security leaks prior to a major exhibition, Lightman meets a beautiful woman (guest star Tricia Helfer) who entangles him in a game of cat-and-mouse.
5. The Canary's Song When Lightman investigates a coal mine explosion that killed six miners, he suspects that foul play may have been involved. To find the truth, he puts his life at risk and descends below the surface. Meanwhile, the FBI comes back to The Lightman Group looking for help with another case, and Foster and Torres offer to work pro bono.
6. Beyond Belief Lightman goes head-to-head with the leader of a self-help empire (guest star David Sutcliffe) to free a wealthy woman (guest star Julia Campbell) who may be under the control of the cult-like leader. When Lightman begins to investigate, things get personal as he suspects the group of threatening him and his daughter, Emily.
7. Veronica Lightman helps a woman with early-onset Alzheimer's (guest star Annette O'Toole) solve the puzzle of her fractured memory. In the process, he unearths a secret that could prove deadly in the present.
8. Smoked The terminally ill owner of a successful chain of restaurants (guest star John Amos) hires Lightman to fulfill his dying wish: track down his daughter's killer.
9. Funhouse Lightman is called to a mental hospital to determine if a patient is being held against his will. Attempting to have the patient released, Lightman finds himself descending down a path that forces him to question his own sanity and brings him face-to-face with his own past.
10. Rebound Lightman is hired by a wealthy woman to do a background check on her new boyfriend, so he digs deep into the man's past to find out the truth about this social chameleon.
11. Saved Lightman is hired to investigate three high school students responsible for a fatal traffic accident, which takes a turn for the better when he finds the heroic paramedic who was first on the scene.
12. Gone Baby Gone A baby goes missing, and her mother accuses an unknown person of the kidnapping. When Lightman sees she's hiding something, he digs deeper and discovers a family in need of repair.
13. Killer App Foster's former patient, one of the founders of a social-networking app, comes to the Lightman Group when she thinks she's being squeezed out by her partner. When she turns up dead a short time later, Lightman fights against the prevailing evidence to expose the truth behind the murder.
|Starring||Tim Roth, Kelli Williams|
|Supporting actors||Brendan Hines, Monica Raymundj|
|Network||Twentieth Century Fox|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
An excellent crime series I. which Doctor Cal Lightman and his team assist the FBI and various others to establish who has committed a crime. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Mrs. J. M. Lewis
I got so engrossed with season one, and thought O no is that it? then I see two more seasons, so I get season two, and three. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Penny Lane
Well, as the seasons go on Cal is acting more and more manic without any plot reason for this. A bad case of overacting seems to have crept in. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ant
Really enjoyed this and the other seasons. So sad that this is the final season, could have been a much longer story but everything has to end. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Emma E
"Lie to me" it's just different from all of the crime etc sitcoms. Still, very funny, I love Cal sense of humor and the way he see everything... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Natalia Szczepanska
I just love the concept of body language and all three seasons of Lie To Me have been excellent to watch. Why oh why did they stop producing such magnificence?Published 6 months ago by A fan
Love the Lie to Me Series so bought this as a follow on to season 2, still unwatched but love to watch these on those days or nights when there is "nothing good on the... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Patricia Thomas
GOOD SERIES. ONLY THROUGH A FEW EPISODES SO FAR & NOT SURE IF IT IS AS GOOD AS SEASON 1 & 2 BUT PROBABLY ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING USED TO THE FORMAT BUT STILL GOOD TO WATCH. Read morePublished 8 months ago by david hurrell