on 28 March 2012
The cage is a great size, looks good and it's easy to put together.

Its size and shape make it perfect for hanging toys.

The doors a bigger than usual, making handling much easier.

It also arrived quickly which is a bonus :) Kevin loves his new house!
on 27 January 2012
Good product, just the right size for a hamster. Only down side are the clips that keep the top to the base are not attached and can easily get lost. It has lots of little extra's like platforms, ladder, wheel, water bottle, feeding bowl etc, but I would advise not to remove the plastic window inserts in the little house, as I did and our poor hamster got completely stuck in the window, we got him out safely thank goodness. but it was my fault not the product.
on 8 June 2013
Is definitely worth the buy, Hammond loves his new home, so much space and the doors are brilliant size for easy handling. easy to put together and to clean. only sad things is the house is too small and Hammond can't quite fit in, and you will need to buy a new wheel. minor details though :)
on 17 January 2014
I bought this cage when it was on offer, it is certainly large enough for a syrian hamster and because the levels are bars it makes it much easier to clean and I loved the fact that the house could be screwed to the cage so it didnt end up in bits or upside down!
on 12 March 2015
Came flat packed very fiddly to put together it wasn't much fun I had to add my own addition of security of wire because I felt it wasnt holding up properly once put together. The different landings didn't hold up to well either I had to use lots of wire in different places to keep it all in place. Wheel tiny and the house is ok for my hamster to play and groom in. I brought a bigger house for sleeping. On the plus side it's big. I have actually been and brought a new cage since so it was a waste of money :-(
on 23 June 2016
Our hamster loves his home. Prefer this cage to the options in the pet store.
on 4 May 2013
This cage is such a good size and very adorable, the accessories are very small so unless you have a small syrian they would be no good! I imagine the bars are too wide for a dwarf hamster. I luckily had spare accessories from my hamsters previous cage! This cage was a replacement for my hamster that loves to chew and escape and he's starting to try at the bars already, I do imagine it will last a while but probably best not to buy if you have an escaping hamster!! Lovely cage though.
on 25 February 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT! !! Parts of this cage do not fit making it totally impossible to put together. Rubbish accessories too, the roof for the crappy plastic house doesn't fit and the wheel is far too small. I have a very disappointed 9 yr old as we were going to choose a hamster tomorrow.
on 18 March 2015
This is an awful, awful cage.
After half an hour or so of trying to coax the flimsy pieces of plastic and metal into becoming a cage, I kicked it and announced that I was going to send it back. I'd promised my son a hamster that day though, so I took a breather and eventually got it together.
The problem then was keeping it together - the baby syrian I bought figured out quite quickly how flimsy it was, and after a few mornings of waking up and having to search for it after it escaped, it finally got out for the last time and hasn't ever been seen again.
on 14 November 2014
Cage is a nice set up and the things you get with it are also nice however; trying to put this cage together had been a nightmare as nothing clips together easily enough as I don't think the roof is the correct size for the walls to clip in nicely. Shelves were constantly getting stuck when trying to put them in and trying to dismantle it is also a nightmare. Nice cage but wouldn't buy one again with the stupid set up