- Offers everything you need in one place, withtime-saving ideas and resources for planning and assessing the course.
- Active teaching with @t Work: features engaging video clips to help motivate visual learners.
- Save planning time: providesmaximum support for delivering the specification with time-saving ideas and resources for planning and assessing the course, including Schemes of Work, activities and worksheets as well a unique ‘project’ section to provide practical project settings and to allow greater coverage of material.
- Inspirational ideas: offers examples of activities for you to adapt to meet the needs of individual learners.
- VLE-ready CD-ROM contains all resources for easy upload.
Sally Jewers, Carolyn Carnaghan, Rob East and Julie Read
All have between them over 50 years' experience of teaching the various pathways of Performing arts in Schools and Colleges. The team has close links with Edexcel and comprises two Senior Verifiers and an External Verifier. The team has developed educational resources, publications and tutor training programmes.