This textbook is the essential resource for any learner starting out in the plastering industry. Written in line with the City & Guilds qualification specifications and assessment criteria, as well as the NOS, this resource provides the learner with all the information required to achieve the qualification and succeed in the workplace.
With this book, learners can follow the construction of a building from its foundations to its final completion, acquiring important practical skills along the way. It is a must-have purchase for any learner undertaking an apprenticeship, NVQ or Level 2 Diploma in Plastering.
The textbook includes:
• Case studies, learner activities, industry tips and 'test your knowledge' questions
• Technical illustrations and step-by-step photographs
• Trade dictionary covering essential tools, equipment and techniques.
• Functional Skills features to support apprentices.
• 'Our House' 3D modelling electronic or paper activities.