on 26 January 2012
beautiful shape necklace, set in a lovely box, very happy it came on time for friends present. wrapped well and i would recomend it as a lovely personal gift.
on 7 August 2012
This necklace was a gift for my sister in law and it was very reasonably priced. The quality is very good and my sister in law loved it. An ideal present for a friend, relative or loved one.
on 11 January 2013
Wife was very happy with my purchase of this for her. The diamond is practically an afterthought so don't get for that, but the size and shape of the letter are really nice and the chain just happened to be the right length for her. We is a petite, so anyone with a large frame will need a longer chain. Excellent for the money I'd say.
on 16 April 2013
I bought this for me and I absolutely love it! It's a nice size pendant with a lovely length chain. I wouldn't say it's worth having the diamond in it as you can barely see it so don't buy it for that. It's a great product though and I'm really happy with it. I haven't taken it off since I got it!
on 1 January 2014
I got this for my daughter at the last min. I didn't think I would get it in time but I did. When I opened it up it was just perfect
on 27 February 2014
Just what we was looking for, think you could lose the diamond as you need a magnifying glass to see it and it's just as pretty without
on 7 May 2015
Very pleased with this product looks really nice and has a good length chain sure my girlfriend will love it thanks for the product
on 1 August 2013
Bought for granddaughter as part of her 21st birthday present. She liked it very much and we did eventually find the diamond!
on 2 December 2015
Was realy pleased with my initial and chain will order from buyer again thank you
on 29 November 2013
excellent buy, happy with everything