on 8 January 2011
These cutters are great for children or adults and give a nice clean cut. Would recommend them to anyone!
on 8 January 2014
This year I decided for the first time to make some Christmas cookies. I invested in these as the product description sounded good and they have not let me down. The cutters are sharp and easily cut through cookie dough. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in making christmas biscuits.
on 24 November 2014
Collection contains a number (9) of useful shapes for Christmas-themed decorative items - biscuits, icing etc. Appear to be reasonably sturdy, although I haven't as yet put them to the test. Seem quite suitable for small/modest size cookies, which suits my needs very well, as I have already a selection of larger cutters for other sizes of biscuits, or edible tree decorations.
on 28 February 2016
These are my favourite Christmas biscuit cutters. I have been making Christmas biscuits for my family and for ends for years now with these cutters. They make nice biscuits and have stayed in good condition. I particularly like the variety of shapes.
on 30 June 2012
Well made, keep their shape, performs a clean cut, easy to clean, good variey of shapes. Good child's present or for a teenager!.
on 18 February 2014
We have made some great cookies with these an I am glad I picked metal due to the reviews I read they are solid sturdy and make very accurate shaped will be looking for some more for my new kitchen soon.
on 5 January 2013
I bought these to make biscuits at Christmas. The cutters are bigger than I thought but there are so many lovely shapes I wasn't disappointed. Perfect for christmas parties
on 20 September 2013
Great for making Xmas cookies, but also Xmas decorations from filmo! Nice sized cutters, packaged nicely. Just waiting for Christmas now.
on 3 March 2013
A very good collection of christmas shaped cutters, you can tell what they all are,not always the case! These went down very well.
on 26 June 2013
These cutter are very good although I would suggest adult supervision if being used by children because they are quite sharp

See one answered question