Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
You can change the spread/ focus of the beam and also the brightness of it to help with battery life
5 Sep 2014 by D. Baldwin
votes
As far as I know it flashes green and is solid green when fully charged, my husband is at work with it just now but can ask him in the morning, hope this helps
20 Jan 2015 by rose marie hope
votes
Hi Alan! I haven't had a problem with the nickel but there is a website which explains the various rechargeables which may help: www.battery-force.co.uk. It would appear lithium would be ok but please check.
23 days ago by June Shepherd
votes
It is difficult to help with your problem without being able to test the batteries before and after you charge them. Try and fully discharge them (leave light on until it is totally done) and recharge them for 24hrs. If this doesn't sort it you will have to replace the rechargeable batteries or you could try a different charger. I would replace the batteries first.
5 Jan 2015 by George, Fife
votes
Is it waterproof? 6 Dec 2013
We worked in some bad weather conditions and yes they did get soaking wet and worked perfectly, but i wouldn't say it would last long if submerged in water and I certainly wouldn't try it.
6 Dec 2013 by David Doherty
votes
No. It has a green light which flashes when in charge which remains on permanently when charging is complete.
19 Feb 2015 by Allan Wadmore- Smith
votes
The main green beam comes on torch not the charger and goes off when fully charge.
5 Jan 2015 by Fiona
votes
Yes it is, the front silver part that holds the bulb has a button at the top to turn on and a lever at the bottom that controls the wide angle or beam and the back part that holds the batteries has a lever that controls the bright or dimmer. Fantastic torch.
22 Nov 2014 by Roast
votes
Yes, the battery box slides across the band to the left and the adjusting plastic buckle can be tightened to the right hand side. It should fit a child fine, I've just tried making it smaller myself. It seems fine.
21 Nov 2014 by Alex Foster
votes
Yes two both questions I've had my light for quite a time now and find it excellent
15 Oct 2014 by mr pdr clackworthy
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers