on 2 August 2013
When I got it was great but when I go on the app it just shows the wooden back ground
on 28 December 2012
LOVE IT, wish frame was there when you took picture, also it is hard to get perfect colour, just a few tips, OVERALL BRILLIANT, GET THIS APP!!
on 24 April 2014
I first went on it and was having a good laugh but then it put a message on my screen It only let me see have the message then it disappeared so I just ignored it then I went on to categories as it took me back to home screen of this game then all of the selections of frames had disappeared I went back onto home but when I went back on there was still nothing ??? Don't bother buying if you don't wanna have a laugh for just 5 mins
on 2 February 2013
Will kill a bit of time of your bored some good presents to choose from easy to use.
Worth getting just for a bit of fun with your mates :)
on 28 January 2014
Enjoyed messing about with this one myself. Got pictures of my sons and daughter and had a laugh. Funny.Enjoyed it
on 9 February 2013
Cool, creative, fun. Great way to pass time with mates but lots of the frames now won't appear when I open the app. I would definitely recommend this to any body who just likes a bit of a laugh.
on 17 April 2014
Very fun and makes a good laugh, good way to kill time, some unsuitable images, guidance required but very UN-CLEAR . This app should be for people over 12
on 17 November 2013
Honestly I don't think it was a good game for kindles or a android if there is no camera otherwise it would be ok! I would not Recommend this game as it is rubbish.
Hope this has helped you! :)
on 4 January 2013
Really fun app! Love it! It has really fun frames for faces but not loads. It is still great to play with though and you can send and save the pictures.
on 4 April 2013
Amazing but annoying when you have a kindle fire and you can't take pictures. Anyway, really fun. I would recommend this app.