Colour: Red|Change

on 20 May 2011
I bought this for my son for his birthday and he just loves it. We have bought more since and have sorted his Lego into different coloured boxes which is a good idea when he wants to build something in a particular colour. The storage boxes can be stacked like normal Lego and my son likes to build a giant wall with his storage boxes. Fantastic fast dispatch and would most definitely recommend! We also have the large Lego head storage box and find that to be equally good. It doesn't stack with the rest of the boxes, but looks great and is a great way of encouraging tidying up!
on 2 February 2012
I use these in my son's bedroom to store all his Lego. He loves them, and they serve their purpose well. I would just say that they're a bit expensive for storage boxes, and because of their design, you don't get the most efficient use of space (as compared to normal rectangular boxes).
on 6 May 2011
Nice box and looks good with more of them stacked together but it is smaller than you expect it to be and is quite pricey.
on 13 June 2011
I bought this to house the huge LEGO City 66357 set: Fire Station Super Pack 4 in 1. Which this pretty blue brick does beautifully. I don't know why anyone would say it does not have enough storage inside??!!

I only have a teensy complaint (which I didn't even feel warranted the loss of a rating star). There are circular channels on the bottom inside the lego from where the 'pegs' that allow it to stack on the other blocks protrude. This is about a 3/16 inch, just big enough to get a lot of the small lights and bits stuck down inside which you then have to pry out with something. We solved the problem by taping stiff card to the bottom of ours.

Other than that, we now have a fantastic LEGO storage brick stack with a big lego head on top which always gets a big gasp and ohhhh from wide eyed kids and adults alike... who doesn't love LEGO???!
on 25 April 2015
Great for storing Lego or anything else really.
Only trouble is there is a gap at the bottom where small Lego pieces can get stuck so I have had to tape cardboard to the bottom. This issue really needs to be sorted out, shouldn't have to to this especially for the price paid for product.
on 23 January 2016
I bought this initially as a way of storing their Lego (funnily enough!) but I now have found even more uses for them. As they stack on top of each other, my children have used them to store different items in them and even commented that they could actually use them for storing some of their clothes in too. They plan on creating some kind of Lego wall in their room which is fine by me if I dont have to actually see all their toys scattered around!

They may seem quite expensive but they are the genuine article and when you have finished with them, they do sell second hand a good price too. They are quite hard to open which is either a positive or a negative depending on how you look at it. I prefer to think now that they'll have to actually ask me to get the lid off so I know when to expect to potentially have to help clear up lego from the floor.
on 22 February 2016
If it says LEGO on the tin then it's going to be great.

Well this is a nice, fun item to have in the home. You can fill it with LEGO or toys. I find it is great for storing toys that you don't want out allll of the time as it is difficult for the younger kids to open so a great hiding space too.

I know some people don't think it fits too much but I think it is the perfect size. There are other colours available too which I have bought so I would recommend this.
on 18 October 2011
Great gift for all Lego fans!! Great for keeping
All Lego parts together ! It's a must for kids .
on 5 June 2016
Bigger than I expected and holds loads of Lego! Could be used for anything I guess but being Lego shaped..well it's perfect! We bought another to stack on top and we love these. Look good in the room too. Would definitely buy more..just need more Lego!
on 6 May 2014
Giant vibrant blue box in shape of lego brick. Able to stack more boxes on top of each other - lego style! Large storage box looks good in bedroom and keeps lego tidy.