on 17 June 2011
A very well made item that will provide good service to several generations of children. My little girl loves it and although it gets a lot of use it looks as good as the day it was delivered. Recommended.Pintoy Doll's Rocking Cradle
on 17 April 2012
It is a strong, well made and attracively grained cot which deserves to become a family heirloom as it is more like a piece of real furniture than a toy. It is a birthday present for a two year old and I expect that it will still be part of a teenager's room when she is 'grown up'. On the downside, it is bare wood and needs to be finished off - I've chosen to wax it but varnish or paint would be ok too. Also, the 'bedding' is awful. The design is weird (what does 'happy virus' mean?), the colours unattractive and thin bits of wadding make it very poor so it doesn't do the cot justice. I think that it would be better to supply no bedding at all, it would then have been given 5 stars for everything. Having said that, I've now bought two cots and have made my own pretty bedding for them.
on 8 January 2015
The cot is lovely but would be nicer and better finished with a coat of varnish, but i suppose it is like that so it could be painted or varnished to suit individual needs It was all in perfect condition and was easy to put together. I think it will last for a generation or two!
on 27 October 2013
Cot is great once we received it and is as described, but had a bit of a problem at first as t he wrong cot was sent, but to be fair with the company they resolved the problem very quickly and to my satisfaction I will use them again
on 14 December 2011
Bought 2 of these cots a couple of years ago for large dolls - the Roxy & Rosanne ones. Really struggled to find a cot/bed big enough for them but these just do the job. 2 years on and they still look as good as new. Very well made - very strong and well finished - took me ages to find these and then they were delivered very promptly.
on 25 April 2013
The only cot of this size that could find, but am delighted with it - well made, no really rough edges, very easy to assemble and very strong. Would I recommend it? yes, but it is large for a dolls cot.
on 18 December 2012
The product is very easy to assemble and is quite solid. As others have stated, the bedding is of very poor quality. Take note of the dimensions, particularly the length. The web site states 65cm length but is actually 64cm. Not a problem in itself but the INTERNAL length is 60cm. That is a problem when it has been bought to "sleep" a 63cm long doll!! The website should state "EXTERNAL" dimensions next the sizing.
Overall, the cot is of good quality but frankly speaking, is expensive for what it actually consists of. The supply of decent bedding could change my perception of the actual value for money.
on 6 December 2011
I bought this for my grandaughters second birthady she loves it.
It is so sturdy she can get in it herself am sure this is one present that will last and bring lots of enjoyment.
on 20 March 2012
I like the cot but the bedding supplied with it is awful.I'd be embarassed to give the cot with it in it so I am now busily making some in time for my grandaughters bithday in a few day's time.
on 12 March 2015
Very strong. My two year old granddaughter climbs in and lies down with her doll. Bought different bedding though which looked like it was just for show