on 6 June 2011
I bought this as a present for one of my friend's baby but I was too embarrassed to give it at the end. The wooden parts of the item are nice and solid, but came already chipped at the edges and there are extra holes on the wings that seem to have been made by mistake close to the ones effectively used. The cords that keep the parts together are very thin and very cheap looking and the manufacture is very poor. The wings fell apart as soon as I lifted the item to hang. I am very disappointed.
on 1 December 2015
Rubbish!! Had to send the first one back because of the damage, got a second one and it's damaged in the exact same place. I know they are more expensive elsewhere but unless you want one cracked and scratched then pay out the extra. I really needed this for a display and I'm so disappointed that I got 2 damaged ones.!! Obviously being stored wrong, wouldn't mind if it was on the top of the wing but it's underneath where you can see it, same with the tail. Fed up now just want my money back.
review image review image
on 19 July 2013
My son loves birds & you'd think we lived near a beach with all the gulls we get. We both loved this unfortunately one of them broke (I'd ordered 2 as I have twins & didn't want my other son to feel left out) the only other down side is finding somewhere to hang them low enough for kids to play with. I hung mine from my curtain rail & it's just long enough for the kids to reach when there sat on the chairs in the living room but hanging them from bunk beds would also work - I just want to also point out I've seen a parrot design in this too!
on 7 July 2012
my order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. my only issue is that it doesn't look the same as the one in the picture and since i bought it to hang with one that i already have (which looks very much like the one in the picture), it's a bit of a disappointment. they were supposed to hang together in the same room to look as if they're a pair flying together, but they don't even look like the same kind of bird so now they hang separately.
on 10 September 2015
My little boy loves this
Looks cool hanging from his bedroom celling as his room is of a nautical theme it's perfect
Just one thing hence only a four star rating the packageing could have been a bit more protecting as the bird is made of wood,I'm surprised it reached me in one piece,overall very pleased
Thanks you
on 6 November 2015
Had a few chips on the paintwork and rather too many holes not all used by the threads so made it look poorly made. I suggest buyers check measurements as I didn’t and it was a little bit too big for where I wanted to hang it in the bathroom. It does however look good hanging up and the grandchildren love it.
on 17 October 2015
I had to return this item. It sounds like I had the same Seagull that the one star review had. Holes drilled in wrong place and chipped at edge. Very embarrassing when giving as a genuine birthday gift and my friend having to return it to me!!! Truly disappointing and more than a waste of time! Bad show!!!
on 3 June 2014
The gull's flying motion is very life-like. Overall very pleased Only one small gripe due to lack of protective packaging there were a couple of scratches on the paintwork on the wings. That said it looks like it's been there forever so I'm pretty happy all round.
on 15 March 2015
From a previous review I knew to expect slight damage on the wings (when taken off the clamp after the painting process), but it certainly is repairable. The model itself is lovely, with graceful lines, sturdy and was well packaged. I like it a LOT!
review image
on 4 January 2015
Exactly as expected. Shame it doesn't fly for a bit longer before having to pull the string again! But quite a gentle and relaxing action. Hopefully it will have the desired effect and send the grandson to sleep!

See one answered question