on 13 May 2014
A superb volume in a fabulous binding. Lots of good songs and a really lovely addition to your bookshelves! Recommended! Just wanted to add that the slip case for my copy from MarksReadBooks was ripped down one side slightly but the seller was super about my disappointment and refunded me the cost while letting me keep the book! A terrific result and I salute the seller's very fair way of treating a disappointed customer. Will not hesitate to order from them again The book itself is superb and will be a treasured possession for any guitarist!
on 7 December 2013
I bought this as a present for my Dad which is why I only gave it 4 stars. He seems thrilled with it though and as he hasn't played a guitar for years and is new to the Electric it should keep him quiet for a while!
I was really impressed with the beautiful presentation of the book so looks great to give as a gift.
on 19 May 2014
Beautifully packaged - looks very luxurious and high end without being over-priced. We ended up buying two more as gifts for family.
on 2 December 2015
Fabulous book for any guitar enthusiast - luxury presentation, 5*
on 8 December 2012
I think this book would be worth the money even if it didn't had anything written in it, the binding is amazing and the box in which it comes is very very pretty, the music sheet it brings is very accurate as well.