- Cards: 78 pages
- Publisher: Llewellyn; Crds edition (12 Nov. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1567182658
- ISBN-13: 978-1567182651
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 7.6 x 12.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 486,476 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Legend the Arthurian Tarot Cards – 12 Nov 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anna-Marie Ferguson, a Scorpio, was born November 10, 1966, in the heart of the New Forest, Hampshire, England. When she was ten years old her family emigrated to rural Alberta, Canada. Anna returned to England in 1982 to undergo training in graphic design. She eventually returned to Alberta, where she continued a career in design, devoting her spare time to developing her illustrating skills, ably assisted by her three cats. Anna's fascination with Celtic legends and the Tarot began when she was a child in England. The atmosphere of the New Forest was steeped in history, and faithful readings of the legends cultivated an appreciation of "the romantic" in Anna. Such formative influences have inspired Anna to keep this bygone age alive through her art.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
King Arthur, the Knights of the Round Table, and the ensuing quests, was a world and time I loved to dream and write about as a child. As an adult "Legend:The Arthurain Tarot" has enriched my imagination, replensished my wells of inspiration, guided me to clarity, and aided as a focus in meditation and creative visualisations.
The accompanying book "A Keeper of Words" is well written, well informed, well presented, and a pleasure to read with the traditional interpretation of tarot cards alongside the story/legend behind the images & characters portrayed.
An absolute treasure for any Arthurian, and enriching for any Tarot enthusiast.
My recommendation though to anyone who buys these is to buy 'The Keeper of Words' by the same author and not rely on the tiny instruction booklet that actually comes with the cards unless of course you have a wealth of knowledge on these legends. Of the many decks I own this is a firm favourite.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Myths & Fairy Tales
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought > Jung, Carl
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Mythology > Folklore
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Divination > Tarot
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Folklore