Questions & Answers
Lectrolite 41010 Plug-In Wireless Door Bell
by Lectrolite
4.4 out of 5 stars (177)
£8.68
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
Hi, yes it does, I have had one on my pvc door frame for several months now and it is still there and working great. Hope this helps.
24 Mar 2014 by Junies
votes
It comes with screws to attach it to a wall. I've used double sided velcro on mine so it's easy to take off when the battery needs changing. But mine is on a side door underneath a carport. Hope this helps
13 May 2014 by Sheila
votes
I think that the bell and chimes unit need to be part of the same package. The specification says that the range is 80 meters .
9 Oct 2014 by sylvia ball
votes
Yes you can, works fine, a bit disappointed with the touch unit as the connectors to the battery rusted and it stopped working, had to pull it off the door and clean the connections and refit.
9 Mar 2014 by Tiger
votes
Yes no prob there, all you have to do is to make a slight adjustment to the small diodes in the back of your switches to make them the same
1 Nov 2014 by Boggie
votes
No. Not a lot more I can add Ronnie. Must say that the product generally is good value. Perfect for me and simple to install/alter the chime programme.
13 Oct 2014 by Mr. Michael Browne
votes
There are traditional ringtones (which I too prefer) but also various other tunes.....the one I use is...Ding dong, ding dong. ding dong ding dong ( as in Avon calling, if you are old enough to remember that!) eh!) ha,ha, I would recommend the item, easy to set up and good quality!...I hope that has answered your question.
15 Sep 2014 by D. Downie
votes
No idea. Did nt use it. Why not ask the seller?
20 Feb 2014 by sid69
votes
Yes there are several different tones.
13 Dec 2013 by Mr. G. Gallant
votes
433.92 MHz ia what is written on the back of ours, as per your directions ta. We love our new bell, great tunes and loud (non ajustable) meaning we can always hear it above the tv and anywhere in the house.
15 Feb 2014 by Alison M. HEYWOOD
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers