Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
Yes the legs do come with it, if I can fit it as a novice so so can you
11 May 2014 by mrs a bartholomew
votes
4ft 6 inches /138cm width 20 inches 52cms height excluding the wood supports
23 Dec 2013 by karen mccolgan
votes
Hi there we have various designs it depends what you like Please drop an email address and we can send you different varieties and our latest stock Kind regards
28 days ago by anisa
votes
Yes a wooden, as fixed by screws. Wouldn't think you could to a metal bed though. Not unless strapped the wooden supports of headboard to legs.
18 Jul 2014 by Lana Lou
votes
Not too sure. What size is your bed? If it's a standard 4"ft 6 double it will fit
30 Jun 2014 by Imelda mullin
votes
Yes we have
21 Apr 2014 by nice styles
votes
I'm not sure I have a double bed and didn't attach to bed I put it straight on to wall so my bed looks bigger than it but once I out my pillows and stuff on you hardly notice. It's lovely and well worth the money right enough so didn't want to return no one notices.
12 Apr 2014 by linda maitland
votes
if you organize delivery then we can make your order .but your courier service have to collect from our address
6 Apr 2014 by nice styles
votes
no right now we dont have any delivery company who can deliever to france
30 Mar 2014 by nice styles
votes
hi you should have received a small bag with some screws in it, on the back of the headboard are 4 white dots (on the one i received) feel underneath them and there are screw holes under the fabric, thread the screws through the wooden slats and align them then screw tightly be careful if the slats have a knot in them one of mine did then fix to the bed hope this helps :)
22 Nov 2013 by karen mccolgan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers