on 5 August 2014
It's good for the price - at least half the price of others listed. Well packaged - in a gift box, wrapped in a plastic cover, with tissue paper and with cardboard inners and stiffeners to keep the shape.
If I was being picky:-
The outer credit card pockets are not that deep (compared to my old wallet which is exact same design and overall size), so the card on top completely covers the ones underneath it... You can see it in the pictures - the outer card slots are not used! Fine for me as I don't use all the card slots anyhow.

And very picky...
One of the inner most card slots has a lip of folded leather that I'd catch each time a card was pulled out. A drop of glue would fix this. However I'd say that was just my wallet and others would be fine. What I keep in there is hardly used so for the price the quality and finish are acceptable.
on 5 June 2014
great value for small leather wallet that fits in poket with room to spare, holds a few cards aswell, very happy
on 16 August 2014
For the price you cant expect the best wallet. But is soft at the touch and is well made.
on 16 April 2016
Looks good, lasts for a while, then falls apart. Not good quality and now in the bin.
on 6 December 2014
Returned. Too thick for what I wanted. Otherwise no problems.
on 21 January 2016
slightly larger than expected
on 6 January 2016
Lovely wallet for the money
on 17 January 2016
good wallet, nice size
on 24 November 2014
nice wallet, mine didn't come with any cash in though!
on 21 December 2014