on 20 August 2014
The quality is excellent and the fit superb.

Easily the equivalent of a Ted Baker one which the largest fitting was too small.

For those concerned about fit and sizing I am broad, I weight train and play rugby a lot. So I have a 48 inch chest and large shoulders with a 38 inch waist.

3XL fitted perfectly.

Hope this helps someone. A real bargain.
on 22 October 2014
I had great expectations for this jacket however when it arrived I was rather disappointed. It says it's leather but it just looks and feels so fake, there is no leather sound when moving, although it's clear the labels say it's a 'painted waxed' garment I fear a rather blunt pencil would go straight though this over beaten very soft material.

That being said it seems well stitched and well constructed so it's not put together in a 'shabby' way.

Also it may be worth noting that I'm 5.7" tall and rather broad and a 2XL is quite on the small side, I like to wear a fleece hoody underneath my leather in the winter and this will be quite a squeeze.

I did consider returning this item but considering a blatent 'fake' with awful stitching costs around £50 this jacket is worth keeping just for a knock-a-round.
on 27 April 2014
Just what I wanted; this jacket arrived quicker than anticipated. surprisingly light weight, smells right, sounds right and looks good. The leather is super soft, not sure if it's vintage (must be the name) and have had several compliments about it.
Overall to date, a good purchase.
on 14 October 2014
The jacket is perfect ,the leather is soft and supple , the fit is excellent, the lining is perfect with two inside pockets one having a zip.
I have nothing but praise for the product.
I had been advised that the delivery would be on Saturday 11th I waited in all day !! It eventually arrived today the 14th that is my only criticism .
I will certainly recommend this seller to friends and family.
on 11 April 2015
after reading previous reviews,i ordered 2 sizes up.l'm 5'8" with a 46" chest, 36" waist and 16.5"neck.i normally order large ln jackets but ordered 2x as these jackets are undersized.i am very pleased how the jacket fits,it is a snug fit when zipped up and the neck fastening is a bit tight if i wanted to wear a jumper underneath a 3xl may have been better.but this garment is really lightweight (916g/2lb) and i intend to wear it with a t-shirt..it fits perfect around the shoulders back and waist and hangs open with a 2"-3" gap similar to the model in the picture.the sleeves come down just below my wrists, the cuffs have 2 press studs and the smaller setting makes it a nice fit as i have thin wrists and small hands.it is a really nice jacket and exactly what i was looking for.
on 21 August 2015
Really nice jacket, and really good fit; though I ordered a size larger than the size chart may have indicated. My 41 chest needs the XL, not L.
Leather is beautiful. Jacket quite warm; so maybe not for mid summer wear.
on 15 June 2014
Its a lovely jacket just the style I was looking for
Regretfully it was to small and had to be returned
on 12 November 2014
I recently bought this black leather jacket and it is incredibly comfortable with really soft leather. I drive quite a bit and it is very comfortable to drive in as well. I think that it is great value for money and has been noticed and admired by my friends and family.

I read all the reviews before I ordered the jacket and followed the advice of buying a size larger. I would normally get a large size but bought an extra large and this fits perfectly around the chest and on the shoulders. If I had any suggestions as to how to improve it, I would say to put a slightly larger zip on it and it is very small but it does work OK.
on 22 June 2014
Bought this jacket as a present for a friend, he was absolutely delighted with it..great quality for such a reasonable price. thought looking at it might be on small size but fits perfectly
on 20 September 2014
Jacket felt good , looked good , but future buyers please note, my XS fitting should have been XXS, so it has to be returned, my fault as previous reviews did hint at this problem.