- Paperback: 28 pages
- Publisher: TLO Ltd (16 Oct. 2006)
- ISBN-10: 1901219526
- ISBN-13: 978-1901219524
- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 20.4 x 0.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 323,683 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Learning to Learn - the Fourth Generation: Making Sense of Personalised Learning Paperback – 16 Oct 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Thanks for this. It s excellent. I read bits out to colleagues over dinner and we all cheered! --Prof Philip Adey, King s College London
About the Author
Guy Claxton is Professor of the Learning Sciences at the University of Bristol s Graduate School of Education. He is the author and editor of more than twenty books, including the best-selling Hare Brain, Tortoise Mind, The Wayward Mind and Building Learning Power. His practical ideas about how to expand young people s appetite and capacity for learning have influenced educational theory and practice in many countries, including New Zealand, Australia and Brazil, as well as in the UK. He holds degrees from Cambridge and Oxford, and is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?