on 2 April 2013
This toy is really cute, bright and the quality you would expect from Lamaze.

The toy comes with 3 mice, one rattle, one bell and one squeaker. The mice fit inside the cheese through colour coded and shaped holes (Blue mouse is circular, red is square and green is a triangle). The 'cheese' toy has different textures (cottony like material and silky base) and crinkles at the base too. The cheese fits onto a buggy and the buggy ring can come off (through a velcro securer) to make it a cot/soft toy.

The reason I would give it 3* is because the mice are soft and fit through any of the holes, children would not bother with the holes, they are not that defined. It would also be good if the mice had some kind of securer as I am worried the mice will get lost if we went out and about with the toy. Also, the mouse sounds could be a bit clearer. You have to squeeze blue mouse head to tail to squeak it, I don't think a baby would manage.

There are better 'sorter' toys, but this is very cute, the mice fit in the cheese well and thats the real reason I bought it!
on 10 May 2012
I purchased this as a present for a newborn, it's a great size for the price and came really quickly - delighted with it.
on 23 May 2012
4 stars because the blue mouse is too hard to squeak, I need both hands and I don't think a baby would be strong enough. Overall a very good toy with bright colors, the mice are very cute and also a great shape sorter as the triangle mouse only fit in the triangle hole. I would definitely recommend this product to any parents.
on 17 March 2013
My 4 month son already loves playing with his cheese sorter. We hang it from his play gym and he spends ages batting and chewing the bright cheese. He also loves to wave the mice around. I think he will enjoy this toy for a while to come as there is plenty more to discover with the shapes and colours of the mice. Lovely!
on 10 June 2013
I brought this as a present, so can't really say whether it's been suitable or whether the mice are too large or too difficult for the one-year old. But on unwrapping, the toy itself is well made and looks durable.
on 13 October 2014
Good price for Lamaze educational toy, grand-daughter loves it. I work in early years so look for something educational, safe and sturdy as well as something my grand children will enjoy and this fits the bill
on 12 January 2014
Excellent toy as baby can grab onto easily especially with the holes. Great for motor skills as mice can be pulled out, they also rattle.
on 1 April 2014
Bulkier than expected and not as nice.vey soft so child would findcit hard to put mice in but nice as novelty toy.
on 11 December 2014
We've never actually used it as a shape sorter, but the mice are very cute and my daughter loves it.
on 2 August 2014
Bought this for my 7 month old grandaughter delivery was very quick and she absolutely loves the toy