on 3 January 2009
My son who's nearly 4 got this book for Christmas with his tag reader and the Ozzie and Mack book.LeapFrog Tag Reading System He loves both books. Po Tasting Training makes him laugh out loud when he presses on some of the pictures, he loves it that he's in control and finds it very easy to use reading the book and just listening to the stories in the car.
on 11 June 2009
this was a present for my great nephew who is 5 and learning to read. as he has seen the film, the tag reader encourages him as he wants to read and play the games giving him a learning experiance and fun at the same time
on 11 October 2014
it's a great system but this will NOT work with LEAPREADER. It is LEAP FROG TAG...which is different. Although some books do work across both systems this one does not.

confused...you will be if you waste your money on it!
on 16 December 2013
It's got a panda in it....of course its cool!! Good little story and cool sounds when you use the pen to click on other objects on the page... I could read it easy without the pen.... but then again, I am over 25.
on 26 April 2009
We bought this for our son for Christmas to go with his leapfrog tag pen. He really enjoyed this book.
on 3 January 2010
This was great for my son when he could not read, but he quickly lost all interest in the Tag reading system once he could read for himself. Limited lifespan for this reason. Good item though and would recommend!
on 16 August 2010
My 5 year old really enjoys using the tag reader with this book.
Good games and he learns without noticing!