on 19 November 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my 5yr old, he loves it. Very "of the moment" - suitable for boys or girls
on 6 November 2013
I have bought this for my daughters Christmas present but have opened it to give it a try.

The graphics seem pretty good quality (for a leapster game) and the game is set mainly inside the docs clinic. It seems very interactive and relatable to the tv show. The mini games are a bit repetitive but fine for the target age group.

over all I'm very happy with this game and pretty certain my daughter will love it!
on 1 December 2013
My granddaughter loves doc and this is a brilliant game, fun and educational she is only 3 1/2 and has got around game no problem
on 30 January 2014
Its a birlliant game but to be honest it is very limited and doesn't have much to do after you've played the game 5 or 6 times
on 4 February 2014
Both my daughters love play this game. (Age 3yrs ans 5yrs). Both can use it independently with ease. It's a little easy for my older daughter but as she is at the higher end of the age range, thats to be expected.
on 28 January 2014
I chose this rating as as my little one like it a lot and enjoys all the different things that you can do & i would recommend this product highly
on 16 March 2014
Very good game. Does have a range of game skills. Some very easy some hard. Perfect for challenging a young mind that likes Doc.
on 6 January 2015
Bought this to go with a Leappad 2 that me and my wife bought for our 3 year old daughter. She's always watching the tv show, so getting her the game got her very excited. Theres plenty to do and it's very interactive (as you would hope from a kids game). She's obsessed with putting plasters on people in real life, so when she discovered the mini-game where you design plasters and put them on a teddy bear, she was over the moon. 5 stars!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 February 2014
Came when it said it would good game. My three year old loves it very easy to play. Impressed with game and service
on 1 April 2015
A 4th bday present, my daughters had several games & struggled to stay interested. This one was brilliant she worked it out on her own & she stayed glued to it for at least 30 min. She was so pleased she could do it herself. The voice is similar to the tv programme & all the characters are in it. It may be a but too easy in 6-12 months but will keep her entertained on long car journeys.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse