on 16 April 2013
item does the job but i think could be better. bit too large for kids heads so slips off. also too large to store easily so we have to keep them at one side and kids ask for it when needed. im not being too harsh as i cant think of a practical solution. best i have thought of is to make it more adjustable as smallest setting is too large, and perhaps foldable into a case?
on 7 April 2013
My daughter, 6, loves these headphones. She finds them easy to use. They fit well and can be used with other devices.
on 16 January 2013
Bought this for my daughter to go with her Leappad2...it is a must!!! She uses it most of the time and even plugs them into her i-pod shuffle. Great little buy. Would recommend.
on 12 April 2013
Brought these earphones for my 5 year old daughter to go with the leappad we brought her for her 5th birthday. She did share a bedroom with her brother and wanted to play on this at night so we thought the earphones would work great which they did for about 6 weeks now only 1 side works occasionally amd the other side doesn't work at all. The best thing about them is that when they do work they fit her briulliantly
on 21 March 2013
I have just returned this item as it had a loose connection and kept going off and on much to the disappointment of my daughter. I am going to get another one in the hope that it was just a faulty headset. It is quite big so wouldn't recommend for under 5's but as this was the only one I could find that was compatible at present I have no choice, would probably have tried another mondel if I could have found one..
on 25 September 2013
Great my niece loves them great plus for your leapfog device her parents hate noisy toys so libby loves that she can play without disturbing mommy and daddy shes also inherited a bad habit from me, waking in the middle of the night for an hour then going back to sleep so she uses her earphones alot during the night so she doesnt wake anyone up and there made for little people so the dont slip off.
on 30 December 2013
Bought to go with the leap pad and didn't even last the day.
To say they're made for young children they are flimsy and the head band snapped when she took them off. Not worth the money or the tears!!
on 2 July 2013
Bought this for my 5 year old granddaughters birthday, we think they're great, as she can now use her leap pad without the rest of the family being disturbed by background noise/music when she wants to play and they want to watch TV or talk, also she is not distracted/annoyed by the TV or people talking in the room as she was before she had them. Seem to be a nice comfortable fit, with an expandable headband and soft ear pads. Well worth the money for a child who loves their leap pad.
on 20 December 2013
Doesn't stay on the head. Way to big, so it can't be used because it keeps falling off! It fits (on the smallest size) my 8 year old.
on 23 April 2013
My daughter loves the pink headphones, they keep her amused without me listening to her games she plays. A very good buy indeed.

See one answered question