- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (3 Jan. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449368425
- ISBN-13: 978-1449368425
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 15.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,124 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Lean Enterprise: How High Performance Organizations Innovate at Scale (Lean (O'Reilly)) Hardcover – 3 Jan 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Jez Humble is co-author of Continuous Delivery (Addison-Wesley), the Jolt Award-winning book in Martin Fowler’s signature series. He began his career at a startup, and then spent 10 years at ThoughtWorks, building products and consulting. He now serves as a Vice President at Chef, and teaches at UC Berkeley.
Joanne Molesky is a Principal Consultant with ThoughtWorks, where she works on internal IT Risk and Compliance, and provides consulting services to clients in the area of continuous delivery and process improvement, particularly as it applies to controls, risk, and compliance. She holds CISA and CRISC certifications from ISACA.
Barry O’Reilly works with ThoughtWorks, consulting with leading global organizations on continuousimprovement using lean and agile practices and principles. He has been an entrepreneur, employee, and consultant. His passion is business model innovation, product development, organizational design, and cultural transformation.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Some parts might be too focuses on it and systems. But overall one of the best books and highly recommended
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really well positioned for a non IT person like me trying to see how IT and business teams can work together better. Good mix of theory, examples and advice.Published 6 months ago by Jdr99
Outstanding compendium of lean thinking. Essential reading for all business leaders.Published 8 months ago by Andy Carmichael
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Balanced Scorecard
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity