on 30 August 2014
What does leadership mean to you? Ace McCloud’s Leadership eBook will help you find the answer. After reading this great book on obtaining great leadership skills, I was able to focus more on my strengths while improving my weaknesses. The list of top 100 best ways to improve leadership skills was an eye opener along with the daily action plan in chapter 3. Using these marvelous ideas along with exploring the additional links to resources has allowed me to improve my leadership skills. I highly recommend this easy to understand eBook for anyone that would like to improve their overall leadership skills!
on 22 August 2014
Another great book by Ace McCloud. Leadership skills are absolutely critical in todays world. Oftentimes people who have superior leadership skills succeed more in their personal as well as in their personal life. This book taught me that no one is born with such skills, but that everyone can develop them! Step by step you learn how to achieve that. What I liked most aside from the 100 best ways to be a great leader were the resources at the end which are very helpful.
on 15 August 2014
Excellent detail and advice on Leadership. Particularly the sections on communication come to mind for me. I love the ideas offered about being mindful of what you say and how you say it. I will most definitely use the email trick. Its a great way to impart though and mindfulness in how you communicate with those you lead and colleagues -- will save you a lot of regret on misguided words.
on 28 August 2014
I found this book very informative and inspirational, to which I hope I can use in my working day to increase the team work with my team
on 17 August 2014
Ace McCloud does it again! "Leadership" is a great addition to the collection of E-books for self improvement. If you are truly interested in how to gain the proper leadership skills, this book is for you! A fantastic series of techniques and skills you can learn to acquire what you want in life. This book will truly help you tremendously with teaching you what today's leaders are doing to remain ahead of the game. Staying on top of your skill-set and always honing your craft is important. Ace McCloud will show you precisely the best and most efficient and effective route for achieving the success to be a leader.

Leadership is full of detailed steps you can use and share with others in becoming a successful leader and promoting leadership. Even if you think you are already a proven leader, this book can help identify those skills that may need sharpened to keep you cutting-edge and on top as well as in control, of your world. The possibilities are endless, but "Leadership" by Ace McCloud directs you to those that are most important in attaining and improving leadership.
on 20 August 2014
I suppose there are leaders that we all look up to, and I am not just talking about global or national leaders. There are leaders that we all see on a daily basis that inspire us. Whether they be leaders in our family, workplace, a church or civic organization, they give us all something we can aspire to. Sometimes when you go to these people to ask for help or to get more understanding on becoming a great leader like they are, they have a hard time putting it all into words. Ace McCloud has done just this right here, and put all the thoughts into words that can be easily understood. This book will help you well on your way to becoming a great leader, in simple, easy to follow steps. I also especially enjoyed the great leadership quotes.
on 8 September 2015
This is an interesting guide in helping you develop your leadership skills. Although most of it is common sense, I found it a really interesting and helpful read to have the information collated together. It has a big section on what characteristics are required to be a successful leader and how you can develop them and also what key skills are essential to be an effective leader. It has a really good section on how we can improve our communication skills and makes you aware of very simple things you can do that help you develop and display to others your leadership abilities and potential.
on 26 August 2014
I am a marketing student over here in Melbourne. In the current semester, I am studying a subject named "Leadership in Organizations." Earlier, I used to think that the concept of this subject was stupid because people are born leaders. I never thought that leadership skills could be attained through practice and willpower. BUT, the real fact is that I was wrong. Gone are the days when people were born as leaders. Nowadays, a few changes in your mindset, behavior and perception can transform you completely.

For the past few weeks I have been following my favorite tips that the author has listed in this book. So far, I am actually able to feel a difference in the way I look at things and approach my life. Earlier, fear was my biggest enemy and now I have become more courageous and try to tackle the things the way I would imagine a great leader would handle them. I am already seeing some positive results just after a few days. I want to see a better ME in the upcoming weeks, and feel inspired by the book to bring out the inner leader in me. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who is looking to take more control of their life and bring in some positive change now!
on 18 January 2016
I have been told since I was a child to be a Leader, not a follower. Now, if you believe in this statement, then you should read this book. There are so many different strategies that are presented in this book, so it's hard to list them all, but I would like to share the thoughts that I found helpful to me. "While anybody can be a manager, leadership requires a positive attitude and outlook on life." I have been a manager before, and as others may no it's not always easy. I really believe I was promoted, not only because of my skills in performing my job duties, but because I had a very positive attitude. I worked for Walt Disney World for 6 years, and if there is part of training that we visited every 3 months, and that training gave us our "Pixie Dust!" This "Pixie Dust" is what keeps a Cast Member positive, and helps you grow with the company. The reason I mention this, is because to be a leader is to believe. "Self-confidence is one of the biggest foundations of becoming a good leader."
on 9 September 2015
I was aware that my leadership skills could do with some improvement so decided to check out this guide. After reading it I am thoroughly impressed!
I am much more aware of the areas I need to improve to become a better leader as the book helpfully breaks down and focuses on many key elements to being a successful leader.
Some of the sections that I most enjoyed and learnt from included some of the planning and communication skills that are required. The author provides great help on how to be more aware of individuals differences, setting goals and being adaptable. How to better influence those you are leading and the management skills you should develop are also tremendous,
A very helpful guide on leadership and essential reading for anyone who wants to better their leadership skills.