- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Thames and Hudson Ltd (1 May 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0500203415
- ISBN-13: 978-0500203415
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 15.9 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 375,541 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Le Corbusier: Architect and Visionary (World of Art) Paperback – 1 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kenneth Frampton is an outstanding critic and historian of modern architecture. He is Ware Professor of Architecture at Columbia University, New York. His many publications include Modern Architecture: A Critical History, now in its third revised edition in the World of Art and published in foreign editions worldwide.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Plates 21
Notes on the plates 123
Chronological list: projects and events 131
Select bibliography 133